Technically Spring started on the 20th this year, but nobody really knows that. So we are kicking off Spring on the 22nd, with our annual Spring Sale: March 22nd thru March 31st. Now some of you guys might be thinking, wait a minute, didn’t you guys have a spring sale last spring? Yes, and this time, it is exactly the same as the last spring sale, but it comes in a bigger pill!
Here are the details:
This sale is primarily an in-store sale at our SF and Berkeley locations. But stay tuned for an online discount code that will be coming during our sale…
Closeout models 20 – 30% off.
2018 models will be 10% off (even if we have to order it, which we probably will!) And just a reminder, we stock Cannondale, Salsa, Surly, Masi, Stromer, Faraday, Handsome, All-City, and Bromptons. Unfortunately, we can’t discount new Bromptons, but we do have a demo or two that is on sale.
Giro Shoes are 40% off. DZR shoes are 25% off.
Ortlieb bags are 25% off. All other bags are 20% off — Mission Workshop, North Street, Swift Industries, and more!
Search & State is 60% off. Barbour x Brompton limited edition jackets and bags are 30% off. Our closeout rack of will be 60% off during the sale. We have shorts, rain jackets, jerseys, and more on the closeout rack.
Giro Helmets are 40% off. Remaining 2017 model POC helmets are 60% off. Bern Helmets are 20% off
There will be more discounts to be had as wellTags:All-City, Apparel, Barbour, Bern, Bikes, Brompton, Cannondale, closeouts, Faraday, gear, Giro, Handsome, Masi, POC, Sale, Salsa, Search and State, spring sale, Stromer, Surly